Continental Corporation Group Leader Sr. (Systems & Innovation TR) in Guadalajara, Mexico
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Auto req ID 66651BR
Job Title Group Leader Sr. (Systems & Innovation TR)
Posting Location Guadalajara
Systems and Innovation Location Head
Responsible for the next areas in the Location.
Advanced Electronics & Materials
Project Management Engineering
System Safety, Req.&Arch. & Test
Strategic / Technical Task:
▪ Define and implement strategies, objectives, and general guidelines for product development (including
strategy implementation and global procedures).
▪ Ensure an adequate infrastructure so the development teams are able to do their jobs with efficiency.
▪ Carryout the yearly personal plan, investments and department expenses. (including personal
▪ Discussion and agreements with the directors of the organization in establishing the organizational and
▪ Coordinate activities with the other development centers, identifying synergies and or specializations.
▪ Manage the department budget.
▪ Plan, coordinate and evaluate the individual and general training of the direct subordinates.
▪ Plan medium and long term initiatives and strategies for the BU and evaluate the performance of the
▪ Ensure the flow of information in and out of the BU, clients, etc.)
▪ Ensure the fulfillment of the processes and methods established by the BU.
▪ Comply with the corporative and regional policies of Continental.
Human Relations Management Tasks:
▪ Plan and evaluate the performance of its collaborators on a regular basis according to the
▪Plan , coordinate and ensure the training of its collaborators so they can be competitive and that it
matches their career plan.
▪Ensure the induction to the job and welcome to its new members.
▪Defines, monitors and evaluates the goals of the personnel under him/her, ensuring these contribute to
the Business Unit and R&D Guadalajara.
▪Gives support to the professional development of the people he or she is in charge of.
Facilitates the creation of career plans of the employees and follow ups.
▪ Participates in the selection of personnel.
▪Lives and promotes the values of the company.
▪ Promote within the team an appropriate working environment
▪Maintain an open door philosophy.
▪Show interest in the particular needs of the collaborators.
Contact Name Araceli Palos
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.