Cisco ENGINEER.IV.MANUFACTURING TEST in Guadalajara, Mexico
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Area of Interest Supply Chain
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1204289
Who You'll Work With:
You will work with the supply chain team to support manufacturing TEST engineering functions at the factories. Leads Cisco sustaining tests activities to support Contract Manufacturing, able to establish overall test product and platform strategy, solves test issues and provides feedback to new product introduction groups.
What You'll Do :
• Leads Cisco test activities to support Contract Manufacturing and is able to establish overall test product and platform strategy, solves test issues and provides feedback to new product introduction groups.
• Initiates and drives solutions, provide test coverage feedback to Design Engineers.
• Reviews Diagnostic test coverage with Design Engineers.
• Develops test and diagnostic programs.
• Leads test process improvement, including but not limited to, improving test coverage, reducing redundant test items, optimizing sampling test strategy, driving test transformation cost saving etc.
• Engages in new product test development, reviews and optimize test plan, optimize test capital investment etc.
• Supports quality excellence program, line stop resolution, production yield improvement, debug effectiveness, on time shipment etc.
• Manage manufacturing partner test engineer team to deliver excellent test solutions and high quality product.
• Support product move / transfer. New plant test facility / process set up / audit.
• Test asset management / audit.
• Designs and builds test fixtures / equipment for production test use / test capacity expansion.
• Responds to production test problems by working with manufacturing partner Test Engineers, affected suppliers and Design Engineering as required.
Who You Are:
• 5+ years’ electronic product test process development experience.
• Ability to work on project / product testing independently.
• Conflict resolution. Problem solving. Self-starter. Meet deadlines. Good team player.
• Networking knowledge is a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.