Continental Corporation Employer Branding Specialist in Guadalajara, Mexico
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Auto req ID 46028BR
Job Title Employer Branding Specialist
Posting Location Guadalajara
The Employee Branding Specialist for the Recruiting Shared Service Center will be responsible for the development and strategy implementation focused on branding within the recruitment team. The EBS will be responsible on establishing relationship with strategic partners, contact management with university programs and practitioners programs.
The EBS will follow up to accomplishment of the department KPIs previously established, as well as the proposal of campaigns to position Continental as Top Employer.
Stand in as manager of social media strategy, focused on the establishment of Continental as Top Employer.
· Direct communication to Location HR Head and Plant Manager regarding EB&R topics and general HR strategy.
· Establish EB minimum standards in location
· Definition and support of strategies to attract talent.
· Manage social networks (Community manager)
· Share global / country best practices in cooperation with CoE Employer Branding
· Support the preparation of location activities, Hiring events, Location Tour, etc.
· Establish communication / relations with local universities
· Communication channel between Employer Branding Mexico and Location HR. Participation in country network calls
· Provide support on organizing and implementing recruitment events that impact attracting new talent to promote proactive recruitment.
· Support and participation in Corporative campaigns of employer branding & Job fairs attendance.
· Develop and implementation of toolbox related to Employer Branding.
· Main contact person representing Mexico regarding Employer Branding topics
· Creating an annual project overview and evaluation of implementation.
· Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Communication, Administration, Marketing or related
. English Advanced
· More than 3 years experience in recruitment and selection of personnel.
· Skills in MS Office
· 2 years experience in branding, communication and/or management of social networks.
· At least 1 year knowledge of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter as a recruitment media
· Use and management of SW packages related to design.
Contact Name Rosalina Vargas
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.