Continental Corporation Development Test Engineer Sr (BS) in Guadalajara, Mexico
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 69400BR
Job Title Development Test Engineer Sr (BS)
Posting Location Guadalajara
Test Development Engineer Senior HAY11
The Test Development Engineer develops Prototype testers based on Product Test Specifications within project's schedule.
Development of Prototype testers under TS5400 Series III platform using Testexec.
Fullfillment of current harmonization process and test development best practices
Work with the project team (HW,SW, etc) to define the best prototype testing solution for the project.
Participate on internal peer reviews and project team reviews
Promote, propose and collaborate on continuous improvement activities
· Support for Prototype tester updates for project milestones
· Statistical analysis of results obtained from Test Equipment
· Budget adherance on project execution.
· External supplier management and part purchasing for Prototype Testers
· Support for failure debug during design validations.
· Guarantee the quality of the Test equipment.
· Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
· 5+ years of experience as Tester Developer
· Good working knowledge in Automotive Communication Protocols (CAN, LIN)
· Circuit analysis proficiency and microcontroller architecture knowledge.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Resourcefulness in solving problems and overcoming obstacles
· Good statistical knowledge.
· AGILE methologies experience is a plus
· RF and LF test experience is a plus
Contact Name Tania Muñoz
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.