Hella Corporate Center CONTROLLER in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Involvement in the preparation and support for the sales planning / turnover planning / capital investment planning / reimbursement planning for a specified international field of responsibility in all its individual aspect in close cooperation with the manager in charge in the context of existing instructions
- Responsibility for the correctness and reliability of all operative evaluations and key figures within the organizational unit concerned
- Involvement in the implementation and regular transmission of data within the context of the methods specified by the Controlling officer responsible
- Involvement in the development and analysis of key figures as aids for cost planning and steering of business processes
- Involvement in indicating potentials for improvement in profitability as well as preparation of plans of action and monitoring their realization
- Finance or Business Administration Degree
- Up to 1 year as Controller
- SAP FiCo
- Fluent English
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HAM-CT-LO5.
For people with vision: hella.com/career