Ingersoll Rand Inside Sales Application Engineer in Estado de México, Mexico
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Department:Latin America (Mexico & Northern Cone) – Distribution ChannelLocation:Mexico City, Mexico
Job Summary ：
This position is the entry-level selling position in a customer center which gains the necessary skills to transition to outside sales. Role includes product and technical support which requires parts interpretation, quoting, follow-up, pricing, order processing, expediting and problem solving, dealing directly with distributor and sales professional to generate revenue.
Technical Knowledge Enhancement:
· Proactively contacting current and potential customers to sell products and services. Generate quotes and follow up with customers and outside sales team to ensure quotes become orders. Manage these orders to ensure delivery schedule is achieved. Act as key customer contact to provide information to customers on complete sales cycle (from quote through delivery). Convert inactive and competitive accounts utilizing. Develop, sell, and convert accounts to recurring revenue service contracts. Utilize parts program to obtain business.
· Keep product codes and prices updated in local ERP system
· Mentor peers and share best practices with those less experienced as needed.
· Manage inventory to stocking levels. Ensure the order process is complete and error-free.
· Manage outside purchases and product transportation expenses effectively and efficiently.
· Ensure environmental, health and safety compliance. Operate forklift within stated requirements.
· Ensure that all paperwork, purchase orders, rental agreements, etc. are maintained to respond to customer inquiries timely and ensure internal process requirements.
· Prepare all sales and activity reports, presentations, studies and research as directed by supervisor.
·Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
·Three to five years experience with previous inventory control and order-expediting experience in a sales and service environment preferred.
·Proficient in Microsoft Office computer applications required.
·Fluency in English.
·Strong Technical Aptitude
·Strong communication skills: written, presentation, verbal. Ability to train and create credibility with a diverse set of people.
·Ability to think objectively and drive connection and collaboration both cross sector and within the Americas Product Support Team
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Estado de México-Mexico
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 25, 2017, 2:35:17 PM