Johnson Controls Sales Engineer III in Distrito Federal, Mexico
· Responsible for consistent planning and affecting sales activities to provide maximum selling time, and to create new business through organized prospecting and increase JCI’s share of business from assigned accounts.
· Creates short-term and long-range planning for certain projects by an intricate progression of customer contacts; and cooperation with other Sales Engineers, Sales Agents, Districts, Regions and Headquarters.
· Analyzes customer needs with respect to several alternate solutions using BMS, Contracting sales, Fire detection and controls .
· Maintains current knowledge of competitive products and systems characteristics, including knowledge of local competitive pricing and must be able to apply economic consideration: first cost, operating cost, owning cost, to projects on which he or she is working.
· Completes financial analysis of systems alternatives · Coordinates with the Branch Equipment Manager on the account sales planning with particular emphasis on owner/engineer sales.
· Assists with the recruitment and training of less experienced Sales Engineers, conducting training programs for customer personnel, presenting talks to technical societies, schools, etc.
· Makes take-off’s of plans and specifications; develops and prices the estimate; writes the proposal and bids the job with selections of systems using JCI equipment with competitive advantages.
· Prepares and submits all approved data. Reviews of all submittals and orders prior to processing.
· Oversees order entry and execution, in accordance with Division policies and procedures.
· Services the customer after the sale and during installation to insure satisfaction and to promote future business. This includes assisting with obtaining drawing approval; timely release for fabrication; credit and legal coordination; providing customers with timely shipping information; job site visits with customers; service coordination; and occasional factory visits to help sell and execute specific products or projects.
· Ensures that days receivables for customers are kept to a minimum
· Active participation in bids for New Projects.
· Obtain sales orders by contacting and calling on owners/end users, representatives, general contractor, and consulting engineers to direct, control, and assist in project design and specifications toward both the customer’s and Johnson Controls best interests. Sales effort will target commercial buildings. Ensures the obtainment of new equipment service and building automation sales growth, mix and profit objectives are met.
Job: *Sales & Marketing
Organization: *Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Title: Sales Engineer III
Location: MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico
Requisition ID: WD30036807167