American Express Manager, Product Deployment - Americas in Distrito Federal, Mexico
Global Network Business (GNB) is responsible for delivering an operationally secure and commercially robust payments network that underpins every payment made with an American Express card. GNB develops innovative products that deliver results for our internal and external customers (Issuer and Acquirer) around the Globe, with a current focus on innovation and business growth. Manager – Partner Deployment – Americas builds and manages relationships with either internal or external business partners to provide technical consulting on AXP GNB (Global Network Business) network capabilities, helping them leverage our product suite to growth the AXP portfolio and business.
A regional role based in either Buenos Aires, Mexico City, or New York with responsibility for relationships and projects in various markets in North, Central and South America, communicating with internal and external partners regarding strategy, progress, risks and changes, bring their central point of contact when it comes to deployment of our network services and products.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal/external partners regarding technical requirements and for Technology regarding the business partners and network.
- Accountable for the engagement of internal cross-functional teams at multiple levels and for ensuring the quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Responsible for developing high-level project plans and managing expectations through execution.
- Works with internal cross-functional teams while effectively managing relationships and requirements with internal/external business partners.
- Participates in partner proposal activities to ensure that customer needs are understood and addressed from both a customer and company perspective.
- Ensures appropriate levels of communication occur between AXP and partner regarding impacts to delivery or service levels.
- Analysis of business opportunities within assigned customer portfolio, aiming to identify opportunities to growth/protect AXP business by leveraging/innovating on our solutions.
- Design and maintain product deployment documentation, seeking efficiency and value.
- Facilitate customer insights as into Product Management strategy and roadmap.
- Acts as an advocate for the partner within GNB, feeding customer insight into GNB product, services and policies.
- May be required to leverage understanding of AXP internal or external partner system capabilities to propose changes to optimally meet business partner needs.
- Responsible for developing high-level project plans and managing expectations through its execution.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Required skills: * Advance/Expert level knowledge of payment / card industry technology * Technologies and Business practical work experience including managing team(s) in analysis, project execution/management * Proven influence & management skills – ability to drive results through others and drive decisions across organization * Require financial acumen in terms of business case analysis and profitability drivers. * Overall intellectual curiosity and strong ability to solve problems * Must have strong English and Spanish language skills
Title: Manager, Product Deployment - Americas
Location: Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City
Requisition ID: 17009992