American Express HR Administrator II in Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Update the applicant tracking system appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Create requisitions in the applicant tracking system
- Create offer letters and obtain the necessary approvals. Ensure all information is accurately reflected and all supporting documentation is provided.
- Maintain files and all related materials in accordance to retention policies
- Develop and coordinate timely interview schedules for candidates utilizing internal email calendar technology (i.e. Microsoft Outlook). Manage any schedule changes and modify the schedule accordingly.
- Email candidate resume (and any other required documents) and interview schedule to the interview team and candidate.
- Communicate directly with candidates and coordinate all related travel arrangements following corporate travel guidelines.
- Communicate with contingency agencies (when used) and share interview schedule details and information accordingly.
- Escort the candidate to interviews on the day of on-site meetings and manage the “candidate care” aspect of the candidate’s interview day.
- Collect hard copy applications and related materials and file accordingly.
- Ensure flawless of background verification process
- Schedule all preparation meetings with the appropriate member of the recruitment team
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Provides administrative support within the HR function, tasks may include, Employee correspondence, referrals,reference checks.
Job Human Resources
Title: HR Administrator II
Location: Mexico-Distrito Federal-D.F.
Requisition ID: 16016579