Continental Corporation Software Quality Assurance Engineer TEMPORAL (JUAREZ1 AEROPUERTO) in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Auto req ID 51914BR
Job Title Software Quality Assurance Engineer TEMPORAL (JUAREZ1 AEROPUERTO)
Posting Location Ciudad Juarez
A degree in Digital Systems, Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Science Engineering is strongly preferred.
One or more years on automation software: system testing, auditing and/or implementing computer systems in a high demand manufacturing environment.
Software development or Quality engineering work in a regulated industry is strongly preferred.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Software Quality Assurance Engineers are an integral and vital part of new product and management project teams. This position is for an engineer with experience performing software engineering responsibilities for all stages of the product life cycle management. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the top technical professionals in the automotive & automation device industry.
• A degree in Digital Systems, Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Science Engineering is strongly preferred.
• 1 or 2 years on automation software: system testing, auditing and/or implementing computer systems in a high demand manufacturing environment.
• Software development or Quality engineering work in a regulated industry is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of system development life cycle is preferred.
• Must be proficient in one or more of the following: LabView, PLC Programming, C, C++, VB
• Able to communicate in Spanish / English.
• Must be able to work independently with general direction, could supervise less experienced engineers, partner with appropriate departments, and communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
• Leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional team environments, as well as independently, and to manage multiple and competing projects are required.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.