GE Manufacturing Engineer / Productivity in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Manufacturing Engineer / Productivity
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Mexico
Provide technical leadership for the production team. Responsibilities include providing documentation and floor support associated with safety, manufacturing and quality methods, tooling, and equipment. Aggressively initiate new processes and methods that will improve safety, reduce product cost and/or improve product quality.
• Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production.
• Work with Production Associates to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
• Participate in new product introductions through process layout, tool development, and new equipment.
• Ensuring regulatory compliance through Validation & Verification - Plan execution and analysis.
• Co-ordination of manufacturing releases
• Lead Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals
• Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation
• Provide safe processes that comply with all local and federal regulations. Assure that corrective action is taken to resolve observed safety concerns in all areas.
• B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree and 3 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting of PC/server based systems. 3 years minimum experience in Productivity projects.
• Understanding of IT QA and testing procedures
• Good team worker in international teams
• Good analytical and planning skills
M.S. Degree in Engineering or Business
Ability to identify & implement best practices. Six Sigma trained.
Ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity. Previous experience in integration of process.
Previous Project Experience
Knowledge about digitalization.