Honeywell Ingeniero de Calidad Sr in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Ingeniero de Calidad Sr• Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
• Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data.
• Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
• Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
• Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
• Assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidates and reports quality results.
• Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion.
• Assists with development and implementation of quality audits.
• Responsible for developing, applying, revising and maintaining quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
• Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/or production equipment.
• Analyzes reports and returned products and recommends corrective action.
• Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
• Approves product, process and equipment qualifications.
• Provides liaison to various regulatory bodies.
• Comply and ensure their staff complies with applicable standards, regulations, and rules regarding to the project they are assigned.
* Education / Experience : Bachelor degree in Industrial / Electronics Engineering / + 5 years of experience in Quality area / Experience in quality area in SMT process assembly industry (must have).
* English level 75% minimumm required.
* Skills / Abilities : Ability to apply mathematical operations to determine test reliability, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with managers and employees of the organization.
* Decision Making : Exercises independent judgment within generally defined procedures and policies for selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Provides input for team decisions.
* Supervision / Leadership : Normally receives general instructions on routine work but can work independently, and in some cases may supervise/oversee others. Identifies own development needs and works toward them.
- Job ID: req93725
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Ciudad Juarez, CHIH MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.