Honeywell HR Generalist - copy in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
HR Generalist - copy
Provide HR support for the Home and Building Technologies while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services. You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with client groups
Build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual 80%
- Some experience in the maquiladora industry
- Some experience in TRESS
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Job ID: req106956
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Ciudad Juarez, CHIH 32320 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.