Honeywell Principal Procurement Specialist in Ave. Cristobal Colon No. 11364, Complejo Industrial Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico
Principal Procurement Specialist
Honeywell EMS CoE position manages Contract Manufacturing suppliers globally
and supports sites globally . This position will be located in Mexico and
report directly to the SPS Electronics and EMS Sourcing Leader .
role: Manages EMS / ODM spend across the full product life-cycle, leads
cross-functional teams across SBG’s , manages supply in a variety of markets,
demonstrates market expertise, manages & negotiates pricing supporting
sites and product lines.
in this role will also demonstrate success driving advanced supply solutions
into the EMS supply base including kan-ban, pull systems, etc. This role will
also manage product migrations and NPIs including price optimizing new
generations. This role also will require in support implementation of EMS CoE
Global Commodity Team sourcing strategies.
* Establish vendor approval, (with input from SQEs and other personnel such as
Quality, or Technology Manager).
* Approve & maintain third-party contract manufacturer lists .
* Negotiate, approve & execute supply contracts
* Reduce costs by leveraging buying-power across different Honeywell business
and the broader Honeywell supply base.
* Review, approve, monitor and drive corrective action, in conjunction with
Quality Leader and SQEs, as necessary to contract manufacturer.
* Support development and implementation of plans to meet annual CoE goals.
* Deploy processes that are consistent with the commodity strategy by teaming
with the other EMS CoE Global Sourcing personnel.
* Execute robust and sound sourcing strategies for contract manufacturing
* Effective management of a high performance supply base.
* Expand use of HGR suppliers.
* Achieve productivity savings including e-auction goals, on time delivery,
payables, LT and quality goals.
* Alignment with Technology, Marketing, HBT and other sourcing sub functions.
* Full compliance to the regulations with regards to the business operating
* Bachelor’s (or equivalent third level qualification) in engineering, business
or operations or related field.
* Experience in strategic sourcing or related functions.
* Experience managing CCA Contract Manufacturers / EMS / ODM at global
locations (or similar experience).
* Experience in multi-site operations.
* Experience using Microsoft Office tools
* Advanced skills utilizing Excel for data analysis and management
* Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
* Global experience in Strategic Sourcing and Procurement.
* Proven track record on delivery against KPI’s and success in strategic
* Master’s degree preferred.
* Previous experience in global high-mix manufacturing business with multiple
sites and global supplier locations is highly preferred.
* CIPS, APICs and/or CPM or equivalent certification desired.
* Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferred.
* Experience managing suppliers in emerging regions.
* Successful use of decision-making and analytical skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Exempt
- Job ID: HRD7724
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Ave. Cristobal Colon No. 11364, Complejo Industrial Chihuahua, Chihuahua, CHIH 31136 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.