Honeywell Supplier Quality Engineer in Av. Victor Hugo No. 11517, Chihuahua, Mexico
Supplier Quality Engineer
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Provide technical support to on addressing Supplier Disruptions related to direct raw material to ensure the operation produces product that meets all quality, cost, and efficiency requirements. You will lead supplier quality issues until closure while ensuring that there is no line interruption related to supplier quality. Core challenges include interacting with suppliers and multidisciplinary teams to drive PPMs in accord to meet goals.
- Support activities within the Commodity Management Team (CMT) to improve supplier quality,delivery, and performance for the assigned commodity areas.
- Lead the issue resolution and root-cause analysis processes associated with supplier qualityissues.
- Support PPAP qualification activities associated with transition, supplier request and newparts.
- Utilize standard Honeywell processes to audit and approve new suppliers associated withthe assigned commodity areas.
Expand commodity knowledge to maintain expertise and be a local expert for Sourcing,Engineering, and Marketing teams.
50 Handle supplier quality issues
30 Analysis of supplier quality issues
5 Support PPAPs
15 Support supplier transitions
5 Tier escalation and accountability
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related undergraduate degreerequired, Graduate degree preferred.
- Some experience and strong knowledge related to the manufacturing, design, and use of Mechanical components. Fasteners/hardware, springs, machining, stampings, die-castings. Knowledge of raw materials/metals/plastics/resins preferred as well.
- Knowledge of PWBA, raw circuit boards, electronic components, and functional testing
- Bilingual 70%.
- Working knowledge of QS, TS, and APQP standards and processes preferred
- Knowledge Statistical Process Control
- Knowledge of ISO standards.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD6411
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Av. Victor Hugo No. 11517, Chihuahua, CHIH 31136 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.