Schneider Electric Sr, Quality System Engineer in Apodaca, Mexico
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position
The Sr. Quality Systems Engineer is responsible for maintaining the Quality system in accordance with ISO 9001, customer specifications as well as monitoring, maintaining and improving Quality System and reporting on customer supplied metrics. The Sr, Quality System Engineer is also responsible for overseeing and supporting the Company’s process for creating and storing process documentation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participate as Quality System lead on Certification / Customer Audits.
- Plan, maintain and monitor internal audits.
- Monitor effectiveness of Quality system.
- Provide support to Sr. Management. Schedule and chair Management Review meetings.
- Ensure proper documentation of meeting and that open issues are resolved.
- Monitor, maintain and improve reporting customer metrics.
- Publish On-Time Performance to management team.
- Maintain Quality system in accordance with ISO 9001
- Determine, document and maintain QA systems: QA Manual, QSPs, Work Instructions, forms
- Create a Procedure Documentation Standard Guide to describe how process documentation should be created in all departments.
- Create procedures, process flow diagrams, instructions, forms and checklists (process documentation) as required.
- Works with individual departments to help them create process documentation that complies with the company’s standards.
- To advise the management team on the status of Schneider Electric’s Quality System and efforts that are being implemented to improve our Quality Systems.
- Disseminate and train staff on changes to Quality department documents.
- Back up to the QM
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
This job might be for you if
You fit the following Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Operations or a related field required, or equivalent education and experiences
Typically, at least 5 years of progressive experience, including 2 years of specialized or complex work.
ISO 9001 Auditor Leader, plus V2015
ISO 14000 Auditor, plus V2015
OSHAS Auditor Plus
ISO 50000 Plus
Green Belt Cert Plus
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Primary Location: Mexico-Nuevo León-Apodaca
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003JTY