Whirlpool Sourcing Specialist Senior in Apodaca, Mexico
Sourcing Specialist Senior
Date: Jun 8, 2017
Location: Apodaca, NLE, MX, 66634
Company: Whirlpool Corporation
Senior Sourcing Specialist
Location : Apodaca
Manages projects from pre-sourcing to launch and throughout project lifecycles to achieve Quality, Cost targets and maintain program Timing. Manages productivity projects for A1 and supports projects for A2. Mitigate risk by having agreements with suppliers.
- Conduct the analyses (internal and external) to support development or refinement of the supply base strategy.
- Support and/or Develop Commodity Strategy.
- Negotiate value proposition with the suppliers such as: Consignment, DPO, Rebates, PO reduction.
- Methodically exit a supplier relationship (SBR strategy).
- Responsible & Accountable for RFQ (Running changes, Megas, etc).
- Select suppliers using RFx methodology.
- Lead &/or support on Forecast activities .
- Support on TCP & TCQ activities.
- Support on Supplier Assurance issues.
- Lead & Support Target Cost activities.
BACHELOS DEGREE: Engineering
Experience: 3/5 years on previous Roles: Sourcing Specialist Associatte,Sourcing Specialist, Sourcing Specialist Senior, Supplier Development Engineer,Project Manager
Project Management, preferably like C2C
MS Office (focus on Excel)
Ivalua , GS3 o like platform
Negotiation skills (contracts and/or quotes)
Logistics & Supply Chain understanding
Lenguages: English Advanced
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 97,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. We stay true to our philosophy that says good business begins by not following but leading. Our brands and products help people make the most of time so they can focus on making the most of moments that matter. At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about our company can be found at. Follow us onor join the conversationon Twitter.
Job Segment: Social Media, Engineer, ERP, Logistics, Supply, Marketing, Technology, Engineering, Operations