Schneider Electric Microsoft System Center Engineer / SQL DBA in Apodaca, Mexico
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The *Senior Systems Center Engineer / MS SQL DBA *will become part of North America’s End Point Solutions team responsible for the architecture, deployment and on-going maintenance of all End Points in the environment. Primary focus of the role is providing MS SQL support, implementation, and design services for North America’s Microsoft System Center environment including Configuration and Operations Manager.
Critical Skills & Experiences:
- Extensive Microsoft SQL DBA skills, previous experience with a CM12 DB a bonus
- System Center Configuration Manager Experience in an enterprise environment.
- Experience working in a multi-sourced environment
- Configuration Manager Disaster Recovery planning and execution SQL, IIS, WSUS, AD knowledge and troubleshooting skills as it pertains to Configuration Manager
- Excellent understanding of virtualization technologies
- SCCM Windows Server..esktops OS deployment and automated build processes, including Server/Desktop performance tuning
- Strong scripting experience using PowerShell, VBS, etc.
- Experience in integration and support of server and desktop technologies including hardware, software, SCCM, SCOM, imaging and automation to perform the following tasks:
- Reporting and software deployments
- Troubleshooting the software package, client and server components.
- Deployment of standard software packaging and patch deployment methodologies.
- Desktop/application troubleshooting
- Manage and coordinate deployments of all patches, critical updates and service packs following business procedures
Key Focus and Objective for Role:
- Maintain the SQL infrastructure running Microsoft System Center
- Improve customer satisfaction through innovative End Point solutions
- Lead steady state and continuous improvement efforts for SCCM and Windows Client Devices.
- Serve as a top tier regional escalation point, provide guidance and direction for resolution of escalated issues
- Liaise between customers and cross functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- Review and oversee major changes to the regional SCCM infrastructure
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Design, diagnose and administrate SCCM components and Windows Client Devices
- Own and lead discussions in customer facing information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate
- Responds daily to customer queries for information, instructions, updates and requests in a timely manner
- Researches and develops work level instructions, process flows, and any required customer facing documentation
- Produce and present reporting to customer and internal teams as scheduled or upon request
- Makes recommendations to solutions team for automation and cost savings opportunities
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills required as needed for North American based end users
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization including internal and customer facing senior leadership and executive level.
- Excellent English written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to meet key deadlines, solid analytical, problem solving, and consultative skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrate industry leading experience on identifying and implementing industry best practices.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and maintain customer satisfaction
- Highly motivated and results oriented
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Primary Location: MX-Nuevo León-Apodaca
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003UN4