Schneider Electric Electromechanics Engineer - ITD Intern in Apodaca, Mexico
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Review international standards applicable to electrical products
- Understand Product Certification activities
- Work with project documentation (bills of materials, CAD drawings)
- Get the essential information of engineering reports and draw conclusions
This job might be for you if:
- Are an active bachelor student from 6th semester and up related to Electromechanic area:
- Electromechanical (or related) Engineering
- Have an advanced level of English
- Have a grade point average above 8.5
- Have participated in extracurricular activities
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Primary Location: Mexico-Nuevo León-Apodaca
Unposting Date: Jul 11, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003L06