Schneider Electric Application Desing Engineer in Apodaca, Mexico
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Engineering design of motor dashboards
- Create BOMs to building equipment
- Continuous improvement projects
- Productivity projects
- Internal and external customer service
- Data base management
this job might be for you if
You fit the following Requirements:
- BD in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Electronic and Automation Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Management and Systems Engineering (career complete)
- Experience 3 to 6 years related to electrical devices or area
- Deep knowledge about low voltage electrical equipment’s, electrical boards, automation, Autocad and Access
- Important skills and competences: leadership, empowerment, good communicator, customer service
- English level: advanced (fluid conversations – 90%)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Primary Location: MX-Nuevo León-Apodaca
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003KSC